|Keele campus||Glendon campus|
|Location:||Registrarial Services, Bennett Centre for Student Services, Tel.: 416-872-9675, Fax: 416-736-5386||C138 York Hall, Tel.: 416-487-6701, Fax: 416-487-6779, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Student Financial Services is responsible for:
- The administration of scholarships and awards programs for undergraduate and graduate students.
- Serving as the principal point of contact for students applying for provincial and federal loans and grants.
- Providing assistance to students who are experiencing financial difficulties.
- The administration of all aspects of students’ financial accounts with the University.
- The administration of Research at York (RAY), College Life at York (CLAY) and Work/Study programs available at http://sfs.yorku.ca/employment/.
- Providing online tax receipts (T2202A and T4A) for students.
Students are served through information posted on the Web, by phone at 416-872-9675 or in person at Registrarial Services in the Bennett Centre for Student Services.